Updates

Update on Grosvenor Hall.
Bernie has been putting a lot of hours into this for me, love him to bits.
He is now concentrating on the interior doors.
I hadn't realised there was still so much to do on this house.



Also been adding some new bits to my website, which include electric lights and pottery items, plus a few more things


One of my sisters, Ali, was always on about Annie Sloan chalk paints and waxes and I thought I would get some and try them out - needless to say i love them.  I have used them on my new pieces and they give a fabulous finish.




Comments

  1. Ooh that's from Dollhouse Emporium isn'tt is? I admire you for taking it on. I love their dollhouses. I would like to buy one eventually. Looking forward to seeing your project take shape,
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment