Thursday, 17 September 2015

Altered bottles and jars

I need shelf fillers for my dollhouses and I am sure you all agree it's all these little touches that make a scene so much better.

I will shortly be visiting my sisters in Guernsey and can't wait to see all their new ideas and I will be ready with my camera to capture all their creations in their homes to miniature everything down for my miniature homes.

I have photos of things that I have made from the pics taken of their pieces last year that I have miniaturised and have just grouped a few to give you an example.  I will be adding some of these items to my website, but not until I get back from my trip.






4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous items! Enjoy your trip with your sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work. Enjoy your trip to this beautiful part of the world.

    ReplyDelete