Wednesday, 12 October 2016

No excuse I guess

I am so sorry I haven't updated my blog, but for those of you who follow me I just can't apologise enough for not posting anything new.  I know I keep making excuses but we all know how quick time flies!

I have been busy making new things and I have just come back from my annual visit to Guernsey armed with a whole new bundle of ideas from two of my sisters.

Here is a taster of my new things all can be seen on my site in detail or you can email me for more if you can't find them





8 comments:

  1. Beautiful work! Hope to see more of your kitchen soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your kitchen items are truly works of art :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is so beautiful and perfect. Love everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Absolutely LOVE the stove unit, but all of your works is Always Top Drawer!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your lovely comments, it means a lot to me

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's wonderful! I admire your work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your work is so beautiful and perfect. Love everything.


    แตกใน xxx

    ReplyDelete