No excuse I guess

I am so sorry I haven't updated my blog, but for those of you who follow me I just can't apologise enough for not posting anything new.  I know I keep making excuses but we all know how quick time flies!

I have been busy making new things and I have just come back from my annual visit to Guernsey armed with a whole new bundle of ideas from two of my sisters.

Here is a taster of my new things all can be seen on my site in detail or you can email me for more if you can't find them





Comments

  1. Beautiful work! Hope to see more of your kitchen soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your kitchen items are truly works of art :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is so beautiful and perfect. Love everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Absolutely LOVE the stove unit, but all of your works is Always Top Drawer!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your lovely comments, it means a lot to me

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's wonderful! I admire your work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your work is so beautiful and perfect. Love everything.


    แตกใน xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Titanium-Arts.com | Tipster-Review - TheTitanium-Arts
    Titanium-Arts.com has a number black titanium rings of titanium dental implants and periodontics different urban titanium metallic styles, ranging from milder to titanium joes fine and aggressive in every direction. They have a small knob which sits inside a head titanium tennis racket

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment