MOVING

Well our home contents are - we will follow in a few days!

We have spent the last few weeks packing everything up, really hard work as we have so much stuff.  We were really worried that it would not all fit on the truck!


Such lovely removal guys.  A BIG thank you to Jamie's Removals of the Isle of Man you are doing a fabulous job, as I type this post they are hard at work getting everything loaded, well done Jamie and Carl.



Our little Bichon dogs have been so bewildered by all the mess and upheaval.  They will be further mixed up when we are staying in temporary accommodation.

I am already missing making my minis but hey ho this will give me plenty of time to design new things already for when my 3D printers are up and running again.

I am so looking forward to settling in our new home on Isle of Man.  We were so lucky to come across the little gem we found.  I know our 2 little dogs will love their new garden - I know we will.

For a few weeks anyway I will be posting on my blog something I never normally get time to do.

Now I must go and make these hard working men a brew.









Comments

  1. Los traslados son duros, pero seguro que merecerá la pena y más si es en una isla.Feliz fin de semana:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Molly! I wish you good luck in your new place! Moving is always difficult, but it passes. Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. pero seguro que merecerá la pena y más si es en una isla.Feliz fin de semana:-)


    แตกใน xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Mollie! Hope you are doing well in your new home :) And ThankYou for informing us about your movers, I, too, am just around the corner to move and my sons can’t prove to be a big help as they are extremely busy with their work related to Law Essay writing Help. And with your kind recommendation, I think I am going to call these movers to get it done all quickly!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment