Finally got to add some new items to my website

Its been a while since I updated my site.  I'm afraid I keep making things putting them aside, making different things, putting them aside and making more and so it goes on - and, of course, because I never get around to taking photos of them - nobody gets to see what I have done - How dumb is that?








The last 2 items are yet to be added - along with a whole load more!

I have started a new project (I'm afraid my Grosvenor House kitchen has been put on hold) for the Model Exhibition we attend every April.  I have had the 'Country Store' DHE kit in storage for years and years and this little house would fit in our car easily - so have decided to do this to show.

I will post some progress with it as it happens but nothing exciting at the moment.

Can someone please make the days last longer!  It seems sometimes nothing is done and the day is gone - or is it just me!





Comments

  1. I love the French style shabby chic chairs :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous furniture work, well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to learn how to upholster furniture! Very lovely pieces.
    Hugs from Canada,
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s good to see new items in your website! They look really nice, by the way. I hope you sold a lot of miniatures. Good luck on the business ventures. I think it would really help if you’ll keep your website updated for that matter. All the best!

    Chris Hatcher @ Red Stick SEO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment