I am having a great time

no.... I am not on holiday (that doesn't ever appeal to me anyway, I hate being away from my creature comforts) but a great time with .....

a 3D printer !

I love gadgets but this is fabulous.  I can now make lots more things in mini form that I wasn't able to do before.

I know I haven't posted anything on my blog for ages but you will see I have been busy getting to learn this technology.  Once I could get my head around how to turn 2d objects into 3d - now there is no stopping me.  I thought my head was 'busting' with ideas before but now its on the verge of explosion!

I should just add that everything in the photo has been 'printed' except for the rose.

Here is a little taster of what I have been making - some painted - some left 'naked'.



Comments

  1. That all looks really interesting. I must say, it would take me a while to get my head round a 3D printer but it looks as though you've certainly got the hang of it. I especially like your little scrolly thing and the salt and pepper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting and useful for minis.
    Beautiful pieces.
    Greetings, Faby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! I would also like to have a 3D printer :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impressionnant!! le travail est net et propre.
    Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!!! that alllooks VERY interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful, specially the teapots!! Please tell me we might see them in your etsy shop???

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel fantastic! I think a 3D Printer makes it possible to many of our dreams;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Parece de ciencia-ficción, me gusta pero, ¿dejaremos de hacer miniaturas con estas máquinas? no se.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The technology today just blows my mind! This is so reminiscent of Star Trek and the "Beam us down Scotty" from back in the days of t.v. only!
    If a man can dream it, then he can do it! and All I can say is WOW!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment