Pop Up Shop

My sisters have recently held a 'pop up shop' and needless to say I had to have a go at making something similar in mini size.

The Real thing!


I am currently making little cabinet/drawer sets (like the ones in front of the mirror in the above photo) and I will upload photos of these soon but the following photos show a kind of display.

On my website I can now supply Glasscraft UK miniature precision blown glass pieces - they are just beautiful - just a few are in these photos amongst my miniatures





Little jewellery drawers all of which open and could sit 
                  just about anywhere

Comments

  1. So sweet! The colours are so pretty. I love that cranberry glass particularly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little cabinets are a lovely idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the display with all of the lovely Glassware. The groupings really have a lot more visual impact when they are grouped together en-masse as you have done. The over-flowing shelves look Fab! :))

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment