My latest custom kitchen

I just had to post the photos of the kitchen I sent one of my customers, Jane, as she just decorated everything to perfection - she will change things once she receives a few other items but I am delighted how it looks with her presentation skills.  I also made the pot holder / table on the far right of the last photo.






I am sure you will agree Jane makes a much better job than me at showing it off.  Here is what it looked like bare.








This is the bare pot holder / table



Jane had her own cooker which looks great but I had this cooker, which I have now added to my site along with the pot holder



Comments

  1. que belleza!!! una cocina muy cálida...me encanta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all! Both your work and your customer’s is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has done a Beautiful job with your fab kitchen Sue and I absolutely love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Très belle cuisine, vous et votre cliente avez fait du beau travail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An important functions of your kitchen are to store, prepare and cook food and to perform related tasks including dishwashing.mr coffee repair troubleshooting

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the different embellishments and textures you used. It is fun to find just the right thing in our crafty supplies.
    ស្លត់ហ្គេម2024

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment