Apologies to all my followers

Well to be perfectly honest I have not given my blog an ounce of thought for absolutely ages - well years actually.  It wasn't until someone emailed me and asked if I had a blog as they didn't use Facebook and wanted to follow me!  Oops, no matter what I say it is no excuse to all those of you have followed me with  no injection of news updates or anything!  So sorry.

Now, I can report that I have spent a considerable amount of time on a new website.  My previous one was getting more and more difficult to manage as the software that I used was no longer being supported and it seemed every time I went to edit something, photos would be missing, fonts wouldn't be right etc etc.  So I decided to go with a different website provider and boy oh boy how I wish I had ages ago.  Once I had grasped the basics it is brilliant and so much more professional.  Please, if you haven't already, check it out

https://www.mollysueminiatures.com

Now there is an option to add a blog on this too - but I will need to get my head around it first and devote some time to it so I can add content of interest!


Just a photo of some detailed urns and pots and salvage pieces that I have made.

Comments

  1. I am extremely happy to have discovered your blog. I just spent a lovely afternoon reading all of your blog posts and drooling over your incredible and beautiful creations. I am 65 and have just started my first dollhouse - if I knew how much fun it was going to be I would have started much sooner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to your new site. I dont see a way to follow. Is there a way to register or follow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr K1 cures my chronic illness and brings back my ex after Dr K1 helps me cast a spell that binds me and husband together, Dr k1 is a traditional healer with a great ancestral power. Dr k1 prepare a herbal medicine to me that cure my chronic illness and herpes completely cure and today I get no more outbreak for two years now, He send me the herbal medicines through UPS Courier service with instruction on how to drink the herbal medicines that i drink for 15 days that cure my herpes and chronic illness.Dr K1 cures all diseases like cancer,ALS,Herpes,HPV,lLupus,HE also casts a spell.Contact Dr k1 now on Email: drk1healingcentre@gmail.com or visit his blog site www.drk1healingcentre.wordpress.com or WhatsApp:+2347084710828.
    Get your Ex back with his help.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment